Your personal data administrator is Balkan Group Łukasz Wieczorek, address: ul. Obroki 43, 40-833 Katowice, NIP: 954-240-53-24, tel.: +48 724 319 596, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection Inspector is a person you can contact regarding the matters connected to your personal data processing in writing to our registered office address (see above) or by e-mail: email@example.com.
We process your data with the following purposes:
1. Contacting the customer via e-mail with media information or via the phone on the given phone number including the offer details, based upon your consent;
2. Sending via the e-mail media information or via the phone on the given phone number including the offer details of companies connected with ICAO4ME brand, namely companies cooperating with Balkan Group based on the partnership agreements, legally justified venture realised by a third party;
3. Sending via the e-mail media information involving ICAO4ME business partners or via the phone on the given phone number including the current business partner offer based upon your consent;
4. Sending via the e-mail the documents regarding bookings including the service providing agreements being a part of ICAO4Me brand;
5. Using for statistical, analytical, reporting purposes, based on the legally justified administrator purpose which aims at analysing the service usage means and adjusting them to ICAO4ME users’ needs;
At any point you have the right to withdraw from the personal data processing consent regarding the media information sending. Withdrawing from it does not influence the shipment of the previous information you agreed on beforehand.
Recipient categories and passing the data outside of the EEA:
1. to the entities related with ICAO4ME brand;
2. to the entities providing services in favour of ICAO4ME brand (i.e. IT service providers, training partners, etc.). Only the essential data will be passed regarding the service provision. Such entities work based on cooperation with our company and exclusively according to our rules;
3. entities organising events and raffles where ICAO4ME brand is a business partner;
4. We do not pass your data outside the EEA.
1. in order to provide media information prepared by ICAO4ME brand or on its and its business partners’ behalf, including the information introduced on the market in special offers - no longer than until the withdrawal of the consent,
2. in order to provide media information prepared by the entities cooperating with ICAO4ME, including special information introduced on the market in special offers - until filing an objection to data processing,
3. for statistical, analytical, and reporting purposes - no longer than until the withdrawal of the consent.
According to GDPR you are entitled to the following privileges which you can realise by contacting ICAO4ME by any communication means:
1. the right to access your personal data, i.e. obtaining from Balkan Group the information on personal data processing or requesting its copy;
2. the right to demand correction of your personal data by the indication or incorrect personal data that regard you and requesting its correction,
3. the right to demand your personal data deletion; Balkan Group has the right to deny data deletion for legal reasons,
4. the right to demand limiting your personal data processing by indicating which data should be limited in its processing extent,
5. the right to raise an objection against your personal data processing based on the legally justified interest of the Balkan Group on the grounds of your specific situation,
6. the right to bring a complaint to the supervisory organ (Personal Data Protection Office Director).